Many Ways to Give
There are many options for people who support the positive difference COBYS is making in the lives of the children and families we serve. While we receive county and state funding, as well as public and private grants, we couldn’t provide the expert, compassionate care we do, going beyond the basics, without support from people like you. We are blessed that many people agree that potentially life-altering care given with extra time, extra warmth and delivered in a way that shows dignity to all, is worth the effort and expense.
Contact Director of Development Anne Stokes at email@example.com, 717-656-6580 x101 or Donor Relations Manager Steven Nichols at firstname.lastname@example.org, 717-656-6580 x161 for more information.
People can help COBYS by investing with donations of time, talents or money. Donations to COBYS are tax-deductible. Here are a few ways to give:
- Send a check. A tried and true method. Mail your donation to: COBYS Family Services, 1417 Oregon Road, Leola, PA 17540
- Donate online right here. Click the “Donate Now” button above to make a quick, secure credit card donation.
- Planned automatic giving. We can help you set up monthly or quarterly automatic gifts to COBYS to provide year-round impact. You can also simply click the “Donate Now” button above and choose the “recurring donation” option and set up a recurring gift with your preferences. Please contact Steven Nichols at: email@example.com for more details and to get started.
- Make an Extraordinary Gift. Participate in the Lancaster County Community Foundation’s annual day of giving, Extraordinary Give by making a donation through the website www.extragive.org. Or go straight to the COBYS’s page –www.extragive.org/organizations/cobys-family-services. In 2022, the Extra Give will be held on Friday, November 18.
- Annual Appeal Giving. Each November we appeal to our supporters and advocates to make an end of calendar year donation. Some chose to donate as part of Extraordinary Give, others donate directly to COBYS.
- Banquet. Each March, we traditionally have gathered at Middle Creek Church of the Brethren for food, fellowship and entertainment while learning about the ministries of COBYS. The pandemic has altered that tradition and our banquet programs have been presented online.
Click here to view the 2022 presentation of the banquet program, “Facing Realities, with hope for a brighter future.”
- Bike & Hike. Each September, hundreds of people, from infants to our most seasoned supporters, gather for a motorcycle ride, bicycle ride or walk of their choice and raise critical, sustaining fund for the ministries of COBYS. In 2022, the Bike & Hike is scheduled for Sunday, September 11.
- Planned, Long-term Giving. List COBYS Family Services as a beneficiary in your will, retirement account or life insurance policy. Establish a Charitable Gift Annuity, a Charitable Trust or other life-income gift instrument. Please contact Anne Stokes at: firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
- Donate to the Needs List or Care Fund. You may wish to designate your donation to our COBYS Care Fund (formerly Care for Kids Fund) or to purchase items for our Kids Closet and specific COBYS ministries. Click on the “Needs List and Care Fund” link for opportunities.
- Time and Talents. For those who would like to share their time and expertise with COBYS, please click the “Volunteer Opportunities” link for options.